Discover how to network using your mobile phone, no more swapping business cards. When you send a Cloud Business Card (CBC) you are capturing the other persons information and adding them to your business network.
Add your CBC to your phone home screen
Add your CBC to your phone home screen, then you can send your Ucard to others.
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Navigate to your CBC.
3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.
If you don’t have an iPhone or you have a version that seems to be different to the instruction given, I would suggest doing a search on Google for “add a link to [my phone] home screen”. Enter the phone brand and model as [my phone].
- **by redirecting your domain name to your Cloud Business Card, it can replace your current website. In some cases this can reduce cost and increase your return.
- ** Each Cloud ID & Business Card requires a unique email address and phone number.
- Warren Moore is the Co-founder of Ucard.Cloud and CJ Tech Support. All Support and Payments are processed via Stripe & Paypal from CJ Tech Support. If you need assistance please contact [email protected]
Your Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
If you implement EVERYTHING I show you, and don’t see a change in your business, I’ll not only refund you, I will double your money for wasting your time. That’s how confident I am!
INCLUDED IN YOUR CBC
- Free ID Card Included
- Send via SMS & Email
- Share via QR Code
- Add to Contacts
- Suburb & Category Search
- Biography & Photo Gallery
- Email Me Direct