- Keyword Research
- On-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Link Building
The video will help you to Stay Organised, Optimised and Sane. As a step by step guide,
ore information about the Keyword Research:
Create One main primary Keyword target for each Website page.
- Add the Primary Keyword in the Title only if it fits, don’t just stuff the keyword into the title if it doesn’t make you want to read the article.
- Answer the “Search Intent” in your first paragraph. Answer the “Search Intent”, which means to explain the reason behind the search query. Look at the top 10 Google Lists, and determine the types of pages that are ranking. Note the format that they are using.
- Blog post, list post and tutorials
- Look at google autocomplete and related searches at the bottom of the page for alternate keywords and queries.
- Look at the Search suggestions and Questions report in AHREFS
Technical SEO is all about fixing the problems that are affecting your customer experience. Page speed, broken links or pages that don’t provide the user with the information that they are expecting are all technical SEO problems. If you visit a site with images that are not loading or forms that are broken, these problems come under the category Technical SEO. It take time to solve all the problems, but it is a great investment if it improves the customer experience and the customer comes back or purchases from your site. Google search will penalise your page if it has Technical SEO problems.
If the Google Search bot visits your page and tries to follow a link that is broken, it is easy to see how that will be recorded against you and be detrimental to your page ranking. If your page is slow to load or not mobile friendly, again your Google ranking will be affected.
Watch the video, there is so much more to learn.